The time has come to take the next step. We will launch in-person worship on Sundays at 11 am at Holbrook UMC beginning August 30. It has been a challenge to be disconnected physically during this time and it will do our souls well to see one another face-to-face. We will continue to meet online on Zoom at 9 am every Sunday for those who prefer that option. There is no judgement or shame in either choice. My letter next week will give more details about our procedures for gathering in-person as we work it out. We will wear masks and maintain social distancing. Our worship service will be adapted to meet safety protocol. I appreciate everyone’s patience and encouragement during this difficult time of COVID19. I love seeing your faces on my computer screen each Sunday and will continue to cherish that time. But I will also be happy to see those face-to-face who chose to worship in-person. The threat of COVID19 is real and continuing, so we need to remain diligent in caring for ourselves and one another.
SERMON SERIES AND DAILY SCRIPTURES
My current sermon series is on the psalms. Psalms use poetic techniques to express our true heart. This past Sunday we focused on psalms of praise, which have the power to recalibrate our heart. The corresponding daily scriptures are: Psalm 8, 19, 95, 103, 11, 136 and 150. Read these psalms of praise and allow your soul to be renewed. This coming Sunday we will look closer at the psalms of wisdom. Click here for our daily readings.
· Pine Creek Harvest Sale outside at Pine Creek UMC on Sept. 26th. Apples needed. If you have or know of apples we could pick to make cider, contact Carol Beadle. (406)222-4897 or email@example.com.
· Weekly worship continues on Zoom on Sundays at 9 am. Meeting ID#794678137. Check our weekly email for the password.
· Hymns and Prayers: Join us for a mid-week pick-me-up on Thursdays at 7 pm. meeting ID# Check our weekly email for the password.
· Meaningful Conversations: Join us on Wednesdays at 10 am on Zoom as we learn together about the history of race relations in our country and how we can be people of inclusion. NEW Meeting ID#: 820 4890 5925. Check our weekly email for the password.
· E-Giving: We’ve set up electronic giving on our website for each church. If that is a good option for your donations, go towww.MethodistsOnTheYellowstone.org and click on the “Donate” button. It is simple, safe, and convenient. Or, you can mail your donations to your local church, or to the Parish at 302 S. 9th St. Livingston, MT 59047.
The Lord Bless you and Keep you!
Peace and grace,
Park County United Methodist Ministries
Just a place for some easy messaging. Feel free to comment!